While Sportingbet does offer an extensive selection of sports’ betting or Live Betting options – handball, basketball, ice hockey and volleyball among them – it also provides players with a range of online casino games as well. With BetGames, you are able to place live bets on popular online casino games simply using a connected computer or mobile device. To get you started, here is a look at some of the online casino games you can encounter.
Poker and gambling go hand-in-hand and, while there are many different variations of this popular casino game, the basic values of Poker will remain the same. If you’re looking to bet on Poker, it’s important to understand that a Poker hand consists of five cards with various combinations of winning hands available:
- Five of a kind
- Straight flush
- Four of a kind
- Full house
- Three of a kind
- Two pairs
- One pair
- No pair
Once a casino game for the elite, BetGames opens the table to all online gamblers. Basically, you can bet on either the player’s hand, the banker’s hand or a tie. To start, the player and banker are dealt two cards and they decide if a third card is needed. Face cards and tens are zero, aces are one, and other cards are worth their face values. When you add the values on the cards, the final digit is all that counts (14 is a four and 19 is a nine). The hand that comes closest to a total of nine wins the round.
When wagering on this online casino game, the objective is to beat the dealer with the closest value to 21. This can be done by:
- Drawing a hand value that is higher than the dealer’s hand value
- The dealer drawing a hand value that is over 21
- Drawing a hand value of 21 on your first two cards, when the dealer does not
The Blackjack table is usually semi-circular accommodating a maximum of seven players with the dealer standing behind the table. It’s important to note that the other players’ hands at the table have nothing to do with winning the game of Blackjack as they do in Poker games. The game is played with 52 playing cards wit two to 10 face value, J/Q/K counting as 10, Ace is one or 11 depending on how it helps best. There are five ways you can play your hand:
- Stand – keep your two cards.
- Hit – to increase your total ask for another card.
- Double Down – double your initial wager and the dealer will deal you an additional card.
- Split – if you’re dealt a pair (two cards of equal value) you can put out a second wager and the dealer will split the two cards so that each card will become the first card on two new hands.
- Surrender – if you don’t like your initial hand, you can exchange for half your original bet back.
The best way to learn is to get in the game so bet on Poker, Baccarat, Blackjack and more online casino games with Sportingbet’s BetGames option!